“MABAPA TRADING” trading as “MAB Technologies” is a level 1 BBBEE 100% owned company
founded in 2011. MAB Technologies is a provider of ICT and Managed Services. In a rapidly
changing ICT environment, MAB Technologies partners with its customers to define a
strategic plan, execute that plan and operate their environment. Our constant focus is on
cost efficiency, risk mitigation and service Excellency. Our unique business model comprises
of proprietary software tools, methodologies and infrastructure expertise. We help deliver on
the promise of agility and usage based spending in the next generation paradigm. This
journey is significant and requires an experienced and pragmatic guide to help you achieve
your goals. Our experience is based on thousands of projects in addition to ongoing daily
operations of our customer environments.
• To be the most competent and complete value-added technology partner to our clients and be the most admired ICT solutions & services provider in Information Technology space in our chosen markets.
• To harness and develop the professional skill base and become a vehicle for black economic empowerment.
• To be part of an engine of economic transformation by creating employment and alleviating poverty
To proactively transform the latent of expressed needs of business solutions from information systems to economically viable and technically feasible solutions to help our clients to achieve the business benefits of a collaborative enterprise at very affordable prices. MAB Technologies has established a reputation for quality work and plans to continue to enhance its image in the industry. The company seeks to become a well-known and respected provider of advanced ICT solutions by:
• Increasing service offerings.
• Increasing availability and accessibility to current and future customers.
• Creating innovative, unique, and cost-effective solutions to problems currently faced by customers.
• Maintaining our professional services to our clients progressively through our continuous professional development (CPD) with relevant professional bodies.
• To grow, develop and provide skills to the previously disadvantaged groups
• To meet and fulfil all of our clients IT requirements
• To form partnerships with our clients so to have a rewarding symbiotic relationship
• Ensure Client Satisfaction
• Client aligned Business Partner Relationships
• Complying with the highest international standards of quality
• Continuous perfection of our Knowledge and Professionalism
GAUTENG (HEAD OFFICE)
Office 91, 341 Pongola Rivier
T: (011) 052 6991
Unit 3, 100 Marshall Street
C: (015) 151 0640